Charles “Charlie” D. Pittman, Jr.
Charles “Charlie” D. Pittman, Jr. was born in Munich, Germany and has since made Virginia his permanent home. He is licensed to practice before all Virginia state and local federal and bankruptcy courts. Charlie is a proud member of the Virginia State Bar Association, the Real Estate and Construction Law Sections, the Virginia Beach Bar Association Contracts, and Real Estate Committee.
Prior to joining Anchor Legal Group, Charlie was the founder of Charles D. Pittman, Jr. & Associates, P.C., a long-tenured law firm in Virginia Beach. For over two decades, Charlie honed his skills and knowledge in the areas of estate planning, business, and real estate law.
Charlie authored “An Overview of Attorney Involvement in Title Insurance Profits”, which was published in the Fee Simple Newsletter of the Virginia State Bar Real Property Section. He served on the Board of Directors for the YMCA-Hilltop, Young Life Tidewater and the Virginia Beach Police Athletic League. In keeping with his love of soccer, Charlie earned his National Coaching License from the National Soccer Coaches Association of America. Charlie brings his extensive knowledge of Virginia real estate law and dedicated legal service to all of his clients.
A long-time surfer, Charlie loves to spend time at the beach, coaching soccer, walking their dogs with his wife, and spending time with his family and grandchildren.
- Marshall Wythe School of Law (William & Mary Law School), JD, 1981
- University of Virginia, BA with distinction, 1978
- Virginia Bar Association
- Admitted to the Virginia State Bar, 1981
- Professor of real estate transactions, Regent University School of Law, 1991-1994
- Former Chairman of Title Insurance Committee to Virginia State Bar Real Property Section
- Lecturer, real estate paralegal continuing education and certification courses
- Licensed title agent, 1994-1998
- Corporate counsel and settlement agent to numerous real estate investment businesses