How can a lawyer help me after a car accident?
A lawyer is able to:
- Explain the rights of accident victims
- Protect each victim’s right to seek maximum compensation
- Hold negligent drivers financially accountable for their actions
What laws in Virginia affect personal injury lawsuits?
- Two-year statue of limitations
- Pure contributory negligence
How much compensation can I expect to receive after a car accident?
The amount of compensation depends on:
- Medical bills
- Cost to repair or replace the car
- Lost or reduced wages
- Pain and suffering