Jason Head has a 20 year professional career as a primary, high performing attorney and general counsel skilled as a trusted legal and business advisor for executive leadership and senior leadership teams on all corporate legal and regulatory matters. Proven record of excellence in business development and financial knowledge and skills including competitive strategic analysis and transactional law with major corporations. His areas of expertise include strategic planning, revenue generation, negotiation, franchise industry, technology business, intellectual property, financial corporations, securities and mergers/acquisitions.
Jason Head has been providing exception legal and business services for the past 20 years. He has worked for major franchise, nonprofits, technology and financial companies. Companies such as:
- Homestyle Dining, LLC (formerly Metromedia Restaurant Group)
- Christ for the Nations, Inc.
- Geeks on Call, Inc.
- Christian Broadcast Network
- Regent University
- Recording Industry Association of America
- American Online
- Liberty Tax
- Shenandoah Valley National Bank
- Roach Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Coldwell Banker
- Regent University School of Law, JD
- Centenary College of Louisiana, BS, Business Administration
- Virginia Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Mansfield House of Prayer